Way Too Social is a website devoted to providing the best evidence-based dating and relationship advice for single men, especially those who suffer from social anxiety. Our aim is to give people the tools they need to overcome anxiety, build confidence, and find love. One of the ways that people can improve their self-confidence is to get a better education. Going to college and getting a degree not only opens doors to career possibilities, it offers people an opportunity to prove to themselves that they are capable of meeting an intellectual challenge. Unfortunately, getting a degree can also present a financial challenge, which can be harder to overcome. To help more students achieve their educational goals, we are offering a $500 scholarship to a college student in the U.S.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
Winner Announced: June 15, 2019
Non-Renewable – However, WayTooSocial will run a new scholarship every yearTo apply for the scholarship, you will need to write a 750 to 1000-word essay on the topic of social anxiety, focusing on how it can affect college students and what they can do to overcome it. Make sure to include a clear definition of social anxiety and give detailed, real-life examples to illustrate your ideas.
Who Can Apply?Any student who has been accepted by or is currently enrolled in an accredited university in the U.S. is eligible to apply.
What Is The Application Process?
- Write the essay and save it as a .doc file. No other file types are accepted.
- Proofread the essay carefully for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- Write an email to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself, including where you plan to study and what you want to major in.
- Attach your document to the email. Please do not send a link to a Google Doc or other online document.
- Send us the email before midnight on June 1, 2019.