Bars, parties, clubs, even the streets: they used to be my daily and nightly scenes of disappointment, the places where I would gather up all my courage, talk to beautiful women, fail and get discouraged to even try again. It’s enough to spark that ever-present, debilitating approach anxiety that keeps you from talking to women more and more often. Like for most of us out there, it’s one of the meanest demons you have to defeat before you can become truly good with women: and one day to do it is by taking small, easily manageable steps. Here’s what you’ll learn if you start approaching one woman a day.

Back in my shy days, I fancied myself about as attractive as the fat old scarred prick from next door who ran around drunk in his wifebeater drooling on teenage girls. In case you wonder, he was not attractive. Why did I think of myself like that? Because whenever I got the courage to talk to a girl, I would tremble in fear and have a horribly awkward interaction about 80 per cent of the time. The other 20 per cent, I would simply fail period. Not exactly a confidence boost.

Approaching one woman a day helped change that.

approaching a girl

It’s a simple, easily manageable project, when you think of it. There’s nothing fancy or demanding, or even really challenging, about talking to one woman a day: you come across so many, and all you need to do is say “Hey” and “How’s it going?” – or whatever else comes to your mind. It’s so easy, it’s ridiculous. Here’s what makes this approach so powerful for your development:

  • Scotty

    It’s all about not biting more than you can chew…

  • Stephan

    That’s so intense, I really want to do this. How long should I approach one woman per day in order to start getting results?

    If anything, it seems like approaching only one girl per day isn’t enough. I’d have to do 4-5 to see any results… or do I?

  • B

    So I talk to more women so I can get more female friends and become even more frustrated? If I needed to be friend-zoned more often, I wouldn’t be reading this website. I’d just keep doing what I’m doing.

  • Sim

    Wow,this is incredibly helpful!! Thanks a lot!

  • creds

    So simple. Additionally, not only do you “dare” to talk to more women, but you actually sees more opportunities to talk to them. For example, lets say you thought that talking to women on the bus is off limits cause its rush hour or whatever (stupid) reason. By taking small yet simple steps as described in the article, you increase the number of possible encounters and therefore more women to talk to. its a enevitable life enhancing circle of seduction!

  • markus

    From now on i am definitely going to try it out.

  • Alex

    Wow! You’re other articles have useful advice, but breaking down the ultimate goal into small, manageable steps? That’s absolute gold in its simplicity! Thank you!