When it comes to attraction, us guys are very physical. We go straight for looks, so most of us automatically react in the following fashion when we see an exceptionally beautiful woman: “She’s so ravishing. I’ve got to have her!”
Tell you what: bad move.
There are ways of making pretty girls fall for you, but they all involve letting go of this mindset. Just because a woman is beautiful doesn’t mean she’s intelligent, funny, charismatic, ambitious – in short: truly attractive. So here’s your lesson for today: get her off the pedestal and treat her as a human being.
Beautiful Women Like Strong Men
Why is it that so many guys turn into nervously fidgeting, asexual jellyfish when it comes to approaching hotties and keeping them engaged?
It’s as if beauty lifted women above the spheres of mere humanity and turned them into some kind of fairy tale princesses that can only be touched with satin gloves. I’ll tell you a secret: they’re still regular human beings made of flesh and blood. It’s true though that being beautiful will change a woman’s perception of the world and, thus, her personality: from her teenage years, she’ll get used to men bending to her every wish, and she’ll learn to use her beauty to her advantage whenever she pleases.
She’ll also get bored out of her mind. In fact, the nice, friendly wusses will eventually annoy the heck out of her, especially when they try to hide that they like her looks. Soon enough, she’ll long for a real male, a big bad ballsy hunk of man-flesh to treat her with some real masculinity. One who’ll give her a poignant teaser conversation and then say “You’re sexy and I like your sense of humour, we should go out. I have time on Monday” instead of talking to her forever and then choking on “I hope you don’t mind my asking, but would you mind awfully if I bought you dinner some time?”
This is where you should come in.
If you want to take things anywhere with a beautiful woman, get your head out of your butt right now and act like the alpha male you’re supposed to be. Here’s a couple of tools for that:
1. Realize that there is variety. She isn’t the only beautiful woman around, and you are aware that there are other options. If you shift your mindset from “oh dear, I hope she’ll like me” to “let’s see if she has enough to offer so I’ll like her”, the woman will realize that you’re not an easy catch.
2. Show her that you’re not going to give in to her games and bitching. You have your own life and perspective, you’re in control of that and you’re gonna take things in your direction. Show her that you know what you want and you’re going to get it. If she doesn’t want to go along, it’s her loss.
3. Be funny, but don’t seek to amuse her. Amuse yourself! Before you go meet a girl, get yourself into a fun mood, e.g. watch one of your favourite comedies (40 Year Old Virgin is awesome). When you interact with her, always laugh inside. Think of funny ways to interpret what’s happening, or funny things to say: “Hey, you have something in your face.” – “Oh, really?” (wait for her to fidget around in her face) “Yeah. It’s your nose.”
4. Tease her. Be just a little too sure about yourself, just a tad arrogant! “We shouldn’t become lovers. I don’t think you could take me.” But always keep it on a playful note or else you’ll tick her off. For instance, stop in front of a mirror, call her over and say: “Hey, did you see the awesome pictures they have here?” If you show her that you know you’re attractive (and you are, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise), she’ll pick up on it. She’ll be attracted.
These are just some examples. Lastly, note that I’m not advertising treating a woman badly here. You still have to respect her as the beautiful being she is, respect her ideas, wishes and desires, and make her feel good about herself. You want her to be comfortable around you. Be positive, affirmative and funny, but show that you have direction and purpose, and that you’re not going to hand her your balls on a silver platter. Once you have your confidence together, attracting beautiful women into your life will be a much easier accomplishment.
1. What are some tips for making women fall for you?
First, be yourself and be confident. Women are attracted to confident men who know who they are and are comfortable in their own skin. Second, be a good listener. Women want to feel heard and understood, so make sure to really listen when she’s talking. Third, be a gentleman. Women appreciate men who are polite and considerate, so open doors and pull out chairs for her.
2. How can you tell if a woman is interested in you?
There are some signs that may indicate her interest. For example, she may maintain eye contact with you, smile at you, or touch your arm or shoulder in a friendly way. She may also ask you personal questions, or share personal information with you.
3. What are some things you should do to make a woman fall for you?
1. Be yourself. It sounds cliché, but it’s true. Women want to see the real you, not some persona you think they’ll like.
2. Be confident. Women are attracted to confident men. This doesn’t mean you have to be cocky, but you should believe in yourself and your abilities.
4. What are some things you should avoid doing if you want to make a woman fall for you?
There are a few things you should avoid doing if you want to make a woman fall for you. First, avoid being too clingy or needy. Women don’t like men who are always clingy and needy, so try to give her some space. Secondly, avoid being too self-centered. Women like men who are confident and who can make them laugh, so try to be confident and funny. Lastly, avoid being too pushy.
5. What are some common mistakes men make when trying to make women fall for them?
There are a lot of mistakes that men make when trying to make women fall for them, but some of the most common ones include:
1. Being too needy or clingy
2. Being too self-centered
6. How can you make yourself more attractive to women?
There are a few general things you can do to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex. First and foremost, be confident in yourself and your abilities – women are attracted to men who are comfortable in their own skin and exude confidence.
7. What are some ways to create a strong connection with a woman?
Some general tips on how to create a strong connection with a woman include being a good listener, being present and engaged in conversation, being respectful and considerate of her feelings and needs, and being genuine in your interactions with her.
8. What are some things you can do to keep a woman interested in you?
1. Be genuine and honest with her. Women appreciate men who are open and honest about their feelings and thoughts.
2. Be a good listener. Women want to be heard and understood. Listen to her when she talks, and try to understand her point of view.
3. Be supportive.
9. What are some signs that a woman is no longer interested in you?
There are many signs that a woman is no longer interested in you. She may stop returning your calls, texts, or emails. She may start dating other people and introduce them to her friends and family. She may stop talking to you altogether. She may also give you back any gifts you have given her, or return items you have loaned her. If you notice any of these signs, it is likely that she is no longer interested in you.
10. What should you do if a woman you are interested in starts seeing someone else?
-Talk to them about it and see how they feel. If they’re happy with the other person, then you should respect that and move on.
-Try to get to know the other person. If you can be friends with them, it might make things easier.
-Give them space.